What are the benefits of using video testimonials on landing pages? Video testimonials are used across industries as a strategy to increase conversions and improve your bottom line. Digital marketing Virginia suggests brands use video testimonials on their website as well as a landing page.
Video testimonials are powerful marketing tools that help customers trust you and get your phone to ring. You’re well on your way to strengthening your lead generation techniques and getting the discussions you deserve by implementing video testimonial best practices.
The first step is to create the greatest video testimonials. The next step is to put them to good use and make them operate for you. This is accomplished by employing the appropriate landing page SEO tactics.
But, first and foremost, what exactly is landing page optimization? Simply said, it’s the procedure of optimizing each piece of your landing page in order to boost conversions. Video recommendations are an important component of landing page SEO. Here’s how to make the most of them.
Best Practices for Landing Pages with Video Testimonials
The landing page best practices listed below will help you guarantee that your client testimonials video produces leads and engagements for your company.
• Highlight good outcomes – The finest video testimonials highlight the positive change that your consumers have experienced as a consequence of your service or product. If you’re a business-to-business (B2B) company, start with the basics, such as your client’s name and the type of their firm. Then provide a short anecdote about how you assisted them in resolving their issue. Finally, provide a strong call-to-action (CTA).
• Keep it brief – When creating a customer testimonial video for Virginia Beach IT companies, it’s tempting to get carried away. However, a customer’s attention span is just 90 seconds, so make your video’s content precise and simple.
• Video placement – As previously stated, what is landing page SEO without great video content? Constantly consider landing page SEO in mind if you want to get the best results. For instance, your client reviews video should be center-aligned at the top of the page. According to Unbounce, this location has 32 percent greater conversions than videos on the bottom right.
• Be real – The finest video testimonials are spontaneous, so enable your clients to be themselves and share their stories on their own terms.
• Hire a service – A video testimonial service can assist you in implementing all of these landing page best business practices as quickly as feasible. Any good digital marketing agency knows how to create landing pages that follow the industry’s top landing page PPC management tactics.
If you’re still unsure about how to collect video testimonials from consumers, hiring a professional is the best option. They know how to use video testimonials to create a superb landing page. They’ll be your companion from the beginning of data gathering through the launch of your landing pages, ensuring that you achieve the best results possible.